Bosch Ulwazi commenced business on the 11th February 2009 as a subsidiary of Bosch Projects, registered as Tunica trading, which was later changed to Ulwazi Bosch Engineering Academy and the name was later changed to Bosch Ulwazi in 2001 when incorporated into the Bosch Holdings fold.
Our initial focus was purely on ensuring graduate engineers gain exposure in a structured development program meeting the requirements of the Engineering Council of South Africa under the guidance of a professional mentor improving the legibility to register as professional engineers.
We have now increased our offerings to include the following:
- Graduate development programs are focused on Engineering and Project managment graduates.
– Road to registration programs focuses on assisting experienced engineers and project managers gain their professional status.
– Development of SMMEs: Assist our clients in developing emerging enterprises and suppliers in line with the BEE requirments, helping our client gain maximum points in the relevant categories during a BEE audit.
– Facilitate high end technical programs in the development of professionals
– Facilitate learnership programs focussing on road construction and supervision.
We would like to thank our clients and colleagues at Bosch Holdings for the support and guidance during our 10 year growth.